To celebrate National Apprenticeship Week and to help our Small “S” in STEM campaign, we’d like to invite you to a free breakfast seminar to explore how laboratory apprenticeships could work for your organisation.
Whether you’re interested in laboratory technician (level 3), technician scientist (level 5) or laboratory scientist (level 6) degree apprenticeships, we’ll be able to answer your questions.
Hear from professionals at the Royal Society of Chemistry as well as local training providers. Get an insight into specific delivery models from CSR Scientific Training, West Suffolk College and Cambridge Regional College, and learn more about the increasingly popular laboratory scientist degree apprenticeship from the University of Kent.
Is this seminar for you?
- Do you want to learn more about laboratory-based apprenticeships?
- Are you confused by the differences in delivery models between training providers?
- Are you an apprenticeship levy paying employer with unspent funds?
- Are you a non-levy paying employer who wants to find out more about government subsidised apprenticeship training?
- Would you like to find out more about the Royal Society of Chemistry’s apprenticeship grants for SME employers?
We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
Please register here: https://events.rsc.org/rsc/1631/register