The L4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship is designed with scientific sales and development in mind, the cost of this apprenticeship is £6000 over an 18 month period. We feel that the course, which is led by market leading sales specialists, could offer the following advantages to you as a business:
- Increased effectiveness at identifying and uncovering new opportunities to generate extra revenue and profit
- Avoidance of unnecessary delays, stalls and impediments to successful sales and profitable industry alliances
- Reduced sales cycles, resulting in more accurate forecasting and improved cashflow
- Improved ability to differentiate from competitors
- Enhanced communication with prospects and customers resulting in longer-lasting win-win relationships
- Better representation of your company’s brand and reputation within the industry
This apprenticeship may be suitable for an existing member of your sales team or a new recruit taken into the business to manage accounts or to manage part of your marketing strategy.
The Level 4 Assessor Coach Standard will give staff the skills to develop others and will help organisation’s find solutions more quickly.
The assessor coach will enhance the skills and develop the knowledge of those who have a responsibility to coach and assess.
Assessment decisions will be made when mentoring colleagues who are developing a skill set or developing knowledge within the team, in a range of environments.
The assessor coach may, for example, work with apprentices, trainees or new recruits in their workplace, commensurate with their own level of experience and qualifications, as required by their employer.
Learning and Skills Teachers (LSTs) teach young people and adults within all parts of the Education and Training Sector (ETS), including work based/independent training provision; further, adult and higher education; offender-learning; and the voluntary sector. LSTs are responsible for planning and delivering learning that is current, relevant, challenging, and that inspires learners to engage and achieve their full potential. LSTs collaborate closely with colleagues and other ETS professionals in supporting learner progress. LSTs ensure the physical, psychological, and social wellbeing of learners.
The LST apprenticeship requires development of the following professional behaviours, skills and knowledge:
- Always operate to ethical and legal standards and within professional boundaries
- Value diversity and actively promote equality of opportunity and inclusion
- Be resilient and adaptable when dealing with challenge and change, maintaining focus and self-control
- Promote a passion for learning and high expectations of all learners
- Model exemplary communication skills with learners and in all professional relationships
- Be a role model for the effective use of current, digital and mobile technologies in support of teaching and learning
- Underpin their practice by reference to professional standards and evidence-based teaching and learning
The level 4 quality practitioner standard facilitates the deployment of effective quality practices to ensure organisations fulfil the contractual and regulatory requirements of their customers and other stakeholders. This includes four main elements: 1. Quality Planning (planning a delivery system for reliable outputs, such as implementing Quality Management Plans), 2. Quality Assurance (providing confidence to stakeholders that Quality standards are maintained, such as conducting audits), 3. Quality Control (verifying a product or service is meeting agreed specifications, such as carrying out inspections) and 4. Continuous Improvement (preventing recurrence of poor quality through analysis and addressing the root cause of poor quality, such as conducting investigations).